Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Loreal Glam Shine Stain in Romy...

I have long wanted to try the YSL lip stains but my purse can't quite let me part with my cash, I have been on the hunt for a cheaper alternative & the new Loreal glam shine stains look like a good drugstore dupe. 
Priced at a more purse-friendly £7.99 I picked mine up form my local boots store (or you can purchase online here.)

The packaging is simply lovely, a luxurious gold tube, with a window that shows the colour of the stain in the tube. It has a doe-foot applicator which makes application a breeze & helps to pick up a lot of product. 



The product itself applies like a lipgloss & gives a highly pigment gloss finish with the staying power of a long-wearing lipstick. The finish is that of a lip gloss, however this stuff doesn't budge - my lips still had colour on them 5,6 hours after application, this is with eating & drinking throughout the day. 
My only bugbear is that after several hours of wear the product does get a 'tacky' sort of feel to it which I can put up with although it is a little annoying. 
Below is a swatch of how it looks on the lips:



I definatley think I'm going to go back to boots & pick up some of the brighter shades as this shade is very natural looking on the lips and takes a good few coats to get the colour to show up & make a difference on the lips. 


What do you think of the Loreal glam shine stains? 

Rachie x

2 comments:

  1. It looks gorgeous on your lips! I might have to pick it up next time im in boots :)

    Jamie-Lee|Glitter Infatuation Beauty Blog! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it - the colour is really pretty, I think I'm going to go back & add more to my collection. :)

      Delete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...