Friday, 15 March 2013

Look Beauty Lipstick in Rock Candy...


I picked this up at my local Superdrug after noticing that certain Look beauty products were half price. I got this little beauty for £3.50. 
It's part of the collection of makeup products designed and created by LOOK magazine, I'd never tried anything from this brand before so I was excited to try this product. I picked this lovely fuchsia pink colour as I really fancied trying a bright lippie for a change. 







The packaging itself is really lovely, it has a pretty pattern on the lid and has a magnetic closure  which makes this product feel more like a luxury lipstick rather than a drugstore product. The formulation of the lipstick is really nice, its  really pigmented and isn't drying at all. The only bad thing about this product is that sometimes the colour bleeds a little if applied without a lip liner, a step that I usually skip over. 

For this reason I will be using this lippie as a night out lipstick rather than a day time look. 

What do you think of look beauty products?

Rachie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...