Friday, 29 March 2013

Garnier Caffeine Eye Roll On...

One of the downsides of my job is that I work long hours & this can result in pretty tired eyes, I wanted to try out a product that would help to refresh my eyes and help me to feel more awake. I spotted the Garnier caffeine eye roll-on when in boots recently and thought I'd give it a try. 
It's priced at £10.49 which I think is pretty expensive, but I got it on a half price offer. You can buy this product online here.




I have been using this product for the past couple of months & I thought I'd share my thoughts with you guys on this product & how it has worked for me. It comes in a bright green metal roller-ball dispenser, which is meant to help with the application of the product. This is the part of the product that I really like, the roller-ball feels cooling & refreshing on my delicate eye area and the product itself smells really nice. 

Consistency wise I find this product a little greasy & sometimes the roller-ball can dispense too little or too much product, something that really can get annoying. When I get the right amount of product on my eyes it absorbs into the skin nice & quickly and feels nice on the skin. I find this product is best used in the morning as it wakes up my tired eyes but I've also been using this at night to see if it will help to reduce my dark circles. 

In terms of reducing dark circles, I can't say this product has worked for me, I haven't noticed any difference  in my dark circles, which did dissappoint me as this was the main reason I bought this product. However, it does makes my eyes feel refreshed and soothed and in the morning it makes me feel more awake. 

In a nutshell I'd reccomend this product if you solely wish to use it to refresh your eyes. In terms of reducing dark circles this product didn't work for me. 

What Do You think of this product?

Rachie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...