Saturday, 9 March 2013

Bake Me A Cake As Fast As You Can...

Today's post is a little different from the norm... I wanted to share with you a recent purchase of mine - The mini cupcake maker from Wilkinsons (£7.50 only available in store). 
I have long wanted a cupcake maker, they save time, mess & effort (perfect for lazy me) & I took a few photos of my first use - I used a ready mix for mini chocolate cupcakes..



Firstly I whisked together the package mix with a little milk & eggs....





Then I lightly greased the cupcake maker with a little butter and let it heat up. The next step was to plop the mixture in the moulds & put the lid down & leave to cook for roughly ten minutes...





When they were done they were super easy to take out of the moulds, I left them to cool before decorating. Here's the finished product!




Overall I'm Loving my new kitchen gadget, I'm hoping to try out more recipes soon - let me know if you'd like to see them! 

Rachie xxx




2 comments:

  1. This is amazing, If I owned one of these I would probably never leave my kitchen! are they easy to clean?

    Jamie-Lee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, I'm quickly becoming obsessed :) yeah its really quick and easy to clean - you can just wipe it down after each use as it doesn't leave any residue behind. xxx

      Delete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...