Wednesday, 27 February 2013

The Girl Behind the Blog #2 This or That Tag


This week's get to know me tag will be the this or that tag, I have seen this tag going around on Youtube and saw it in blog form on striaghtupglam's blog and liked the look of it. I'm going to jump right in with the questions: 

Blush or Bronzer?
I'm definatley a blush kinda girl, I love how a blusher can add a lovely pop of colour and brighten up my complexion, I find bronzer generally quite difficult to work with whereas I can usually apply blush and go, I find with bronzer I really have to take my time to get it to look right. 

Lipgloss or Lipstick?
I find lipgloss very sticky and it seems to just slide off quite quickly most of the time so I usually apply a lipstick as this seems to last longer and gives better pigmentation to my lips. 

Eyeliner or Mascara?
Mascara everytime! 

Neutral or Coloured Eyeshadow?
Neutral eyes are my go to look, I love taupe and brown eye shadows - brights tend to wash me out. 

Pressed or Loose Eyeshadow? 
I do really like loose eye shadows for the pigmentation but I don't like the fallout or mess. I usually stick to pressed eye shadows as they are easier to work with. 

Brushes or Sponges?
I like brushes as I find sponges can make foundation look cakey.

I hope you enjoyed this tag! :)
Rachie xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...