Wednesday, 20 February 2013

The Girl Behind the Blog #1 The Get To Know Me Tag...

This is a little series I wanted to start on  my blog - whilst I spend a lot of my time writing about beauty products, books and what I'e been up to I've come to realise that I don't really speak much about the person behind the blog and I thought that each week I'd do a personal post, mostly along the lines of a tag - I see 'get to know me' tags going around the blogging and youtube world frequently and I thought it was a nice way to get to know me a little better. Let me know if you like these types of posts or if you'd prefer a more traditional written post. 
To Kick this mini-series off I thought I'd do the Get to Know Me Tag which I have seen on Le Beauty Girl I really liked this tag and wanted to do it to so lets jump right in and get started...

1. Are you named after anyone?
not as far as I'm aware, my name apparently came to my mum after I was born as they were going to call me Olivia, my mum saw me and said I looked more like a Rachel, so that's why they came up with that name. 

2. When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday - I miss my boyfriend a lot at the moment! 

3. Do you have kids?
No. 

4. If you were another person would you be friends with yourself? 
I hope so! I'm kind of shy so I hope I don't come off as unapproachable sometimes.  

5. Do You Use Sarcasm Alot?
I have quite a sarcastic sense of humour so yes, but only in an appropriate situation so I don't offend anyone.

6. Will You Ever Bungee Jump?
No, I'm a real worrier and I would over think it too much to actually enjoy the experience. 

7. What's Your Favourite Cereal?
Yoghurt & Granola A-mazing! 

8. What's The First Thing You Notice About a Person?
Eyes, I think its the first point of contact you have with a person and you can tell so much by the way someone looks at you. 

9. What is your eye colour? 
Brown

10. Scary Movie or Happy Endings?
Happy endings every time - I am a total wuss I can honestly say I don't think I would ever chose to watch a scary film. 

11. Favourite Smells? 
Washing Powder, I don't know why but I adore the smell.

12. Summer or Winter?
Winter - I love wrapping up and being all cosy, I'm not a fan of being boiling hot in the summer. 

13. Computer or Television?
Computer, to be honest watching youtube videos is kind of like my television. 

14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?
I went to Canada to visit my Aunty a few years ago - Was the best three weeks ever. 

15. Do You have any special talents?
I don't think so, I can coach trampolining which I guess is a kind of skill but I don't have any specific talents. 

16. Where Were you born?
Good old England!

17. What Are Your Hobbies?
I like walking, taking photos of wildlife, reading & blogging in my spare time. 

18. Do you have any pets?
No I used to have a tortoise called Tarquin but he got stolen from us which makes me very sad! 

19. Favourite Movie?
I love Dirty Dancing - yes it's cheesy but it just makes me smile every time I watch it. 

20. Do you have any siblings?
Nope, I am an only child. 

21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
honestly? I still haven't quite figured that out yet - I feel like a bit of a failure in that field! 

I Hope that you enjoyed this tag and got to know me a little better! Let me know if you like this kind of thing :)
Rachie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...