Thursday, 28 February 2013

OOTD.. Wrap Me Up In A Pretty Little Bow

What I'm Wearing Today...





































































































Jumper - Camden Market £18 - This is my favourite jumper ever, I love the pretty pattern on the front and the fitted sleeves, I picked this jumper up from Camden Market and I love having something quite unique. 
Jeans - H&M £19.99 - These are basic dark wash skinnies from H&M, they are so comfy and fit really nicely. 
Bag - DKNY This was a present from my lovely boyfriend for my birthday last year, I love the classic style of this bag and how it instantly smartens up my casual outfit. 
Boots - Evans £40 - A recent purchase of mine in the Evans sale as my local store was closing down I got these pretty cheap, they are wide fit brown leather riding boots - I have really wide feet so these boots are perfect for me as they won't stretch or become uncomfortable. 

Rachie xxx

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been to camden in such a long time but I will have to check it as I really like the look of your jumper :D

    Jamie-Lee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It was the first time I'd been to Camden market - was so impressed! Xx

      Delete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...