Thursday, 21 February 2013

OOTD, Berry Lovely...


Today I wanted to share my OOTD with you, I'm probably going to be doing these posts on a weekly basis as I only tend to wear my own clothes on my days off from work as I usually live in pj's/sweats in the evenings and weekends. Today I went to pick up some groceries from Sainsbury's so I stuck to my usual uniform of comfort first! 




Jumper: New Look £8 in the sale - I love the colour of this jumper and also the length and bagginess of it, but the sleeves are fitted which helps make it look fitted but still retains a nice casual style. 
Leggings: Zara £19.99 - These are my go to leggings, since Christmas I may have overdone it on the chocolate a bit so I like the fact that these leggings are high waisted which helps to keep all my lumps and bumps in check. They have a seam down the front which adds a nice bit of detailing. 
Scarf: Primark £4 - I am a scarf addict, I am literally obsessed with scarves and I love how they can add a new dimension to an outfit, this beige bird scarf from primark is a current favourite of mine. 

Rachie xxx

2 comments:

  1. That scarf is really pretty! I'll look out for it on my trip to Primark today!

    Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely scar! :) such a bargain too - I hope you find it! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...