Monday, 25 February 2013

MUA Undress Your Skin Highllighter

Today I wanted to review a lovely highlighter I picked up from the geniuses at MUA. It's priced at a bargainous £3 and is absolutely beautiful! It can be purchased from Superdrug stores. 


The powder comes in a gorgeous wave design in the pan and would be a beautiful addition to any make up lovers collection. 





Looking at it, you wouldn't know that this product only costs £3, the look of it gave me the impression that it was a luxury beauty item. Its a pinky pearlescent highlighter, with very finely milled silver shimmer running through it - it is so pigmented you only need a tiny amount on your brush and it adds a beautiful glow to the skin. I like to apply this on my cheeks to highlight and down the bridge of my nose to add a lovely bit of light to my skin. 

MUA really are on the ball with their product launches at the moment, with the lovely undress me too palette being released recently (review to come soon!) and this highlighter being part of the undress your skin range, which consists of a foundation, a primer, this highlighter and an under eye concealer - I think I might look into purchasing the foundation next... or maybe the whole range? (oops). 

Rachie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...