Friday, 26 October 2012

The Making of Harry Potter... Warner Brother Studio Tour


WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS!

Last week me and the boyfriend were lucky enough to be able to go to the warner brothers studio tour in Watford. I am a MASSIVE Harry Potter fan (that should read obsessive) and I am able to real off all sorts of random facts that even I surprise myself with sometimes. 
So it was an absolute dream to get to go to the tour and see how the films were made and the props that were used in the making of the fantastic films. They have almost every prop in the movie and I was blown away by the attention to detail and effort the set designers went to to create such an authentic and realistic set when compared to how the books were written. 
I won't give away some of the surprises of the tour as I don't want to spoil things if you guys are waiting to go but I will show you some pictures I took on the day:











Overall it was a truely fascinating and magical experience.

Has any one else been to the Warner Brother Studio tour? What were your thoughts?

Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...