Friday, 5 October 2012

OOTD... Fix Up Look Sharp



This outfit is casual but still makes me feel more put together - I love the fact that the top has a good shape but still adds a comfy slouchy detail - I know its winter and a bit cold for ripped jeans, but I can't seem to get out my pair, they are literally my favourite jeans ever - I love the fit and they are sooo comfy. The bag was a bargain picked up on my recent holiday for  5 euros! It puts me in a sunshine mood - I don't think I can kid myself its summer anymore though! 

Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel x

6 comments:

  1. Love the bag it's beautiful! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much :) I love holiday buys - every time I wear it I think of my holiday! xx

      Delete
  2. I love picking up baragins on holiday, lovely bag x

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) me too, it's such a lovely way to remember my holiday! Xxx

      Delete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...