Tuesday, 23 October 2012

OOTD... Clash, Bang, Wallop

Todays Outfit was typical of my slightly unusual style, in the fact that I love to mix my prints together, I like the mix mash of colours and patterns as I feel it helps bring out my personality, I'm a little indecisive and I feel this outfit reflects this, I'm in love with my boots, they were a bargain form Primark, the leggings are from Zara, the heart patterned top comes from next, Cardigan is also Primark and my beautiful scarf is from accessorize. 
I wore this outfit when me and my lovely boyfriend went to The making of harry potter, which I will be writing a post on shortly! :) 




hop all is well with you guys
Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...