Thursday, 4 October 2012

MUA Nail Constellations in Gemini…


The Lowdown:
Be inspired by the stars and get creative with your nails! 

Price and Place:
2.50 from Superdrug and online here. 

My Thoughts:
When Ciate first came out with their caviar manicure sets I fell in love, what I didn't love and definatley couldn't justify was the price - I think they were between 16 and 18 pounds rrp. So I forgot about adding the kits to my nail collection and went on with my business. Today when shopping in superdrug I gave a little squeal when I saw that MUA has come out with their own version based on the stars and star signs and what’s more they are an absolute bargain at only 2.50. I picked up the shade Gemini and here's what it looks like on the nails:




It is super easy to apply, and I love the way it looks on the nails - it reminds me of hundreds and thousands. The only downside to these is that even if you apply a good thick layer of top coat the mini beads come off so easily! They are defiantly a short term look and I don’t count on them lasting too long. 

In A Nutshell:
If you, like me really loved the idea of the Ciate caviar manicure but didn't like the price this is a fabulously cheap way to try out this trend, MUA have come out with lots of other shades to try out so there are plenty of different looks to mix and match! 

Will you be trying out the MUA nail constellations? 

Lots of Love Till Next Time…
Rachel x

3 comments:

  1. I really want to try this! They've sold out in my local superdrug though :( xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was the only colour they had in mine, I really want to try to black ones, I think they're going to be really popular xx

      Delete
  2. Looks great, I have this at home finally need to give this a go. xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...