Tuesday, 30 October 2012

La Roche Posay Micellaire Water Cleanser...

The Lowdown:
High makeup removal power. Physiological PH cleansing agents selected for an optimal tolerance. Soap free, alcohol free, colorant free & paraben free. 

Price and Place:
11.50 for 200ml from boots.


My Thoughts:
As you can tell I have jumped on the micellaire water bandwagon and I'm not gonna jump off - ever. I am completely and totally in love with this cleanser. I use it at night to roughly take off my makeup before properly washing my face and I have seen a HUGE improvement to my skins overall appearance since using it. I soak some of the product onto a cotton wool pleat and sweep it over my face and it dissolves my makeup, I don't generally wear waterproof eye products so it does a brilliant job of removing this too. I wouldn't say my skin is 100% clean after using just this so that is why I like to finish off my skincare routine with my No7 foaming cleanser.   
I love the way it smells, and it leaves my skin feeling fresh and it doesn't dry out my skin. 

In a Nutshell:
I think this is going to be a product that I re-purchase time and time again, it does exactly what it's supposed to and it's lasting me well - I'm about 3/4 of the way into my bottle and that's about 2 months daily use. If you want a gentle cleanser that'll remove your makeup fast without leaving a nasty residue on your face or drying out your skin then I would really reccomend this. 

What are your thoughts on this micellaire water cleanser? Are there any others I should check out?

Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel x

6 comments:

  1. I like your blog!
    Check out mine sometime if you want xx
    http://aimerose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Micellaire solutions are fantastic for makeup removal that's gentle but effective - my favourite is Bioderma :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your blog...Great photos!Really enjoying:) Please check mines If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tip on this... looks like an interesting find! Checkout my blog if you get a chance, and follow if you like. :)

    Jenn

    apopofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...