Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Clinique Facial Soap Bar...

The Lowdown:
The first step to great skin, our hand milled non-drying bar soap maintains protective lipids while loosening surface flakes, leaves skin clean, comfortable, refreshed-never taut or dry. Comes with a convenient soap dish. 

Price and Place:
Priced at 11.00 from Clinique.



My Thoughts:
I have recently got into skincare and I have always associated Clinique to be a brand that is famous for delivering fantastic skincare. I decided to try out their facial soap in a bar form as I wanted a convenient form to take with me when I go to visit my boyfriend at the weekends. I have been using it in the morning as part of my daily skin care routine for the past week and I'm really loving it so far, it removes all the dirt from my face and leaves my skin feeling so soft afterwards. The one thing I will say is that I do notice a little tightness on my face after use but I usually combat this by spraying my face with my avene thermal water spray. 
Another thing I've started to notice is that it does leave a bit of an odd residue on my face but again this is either combated by using a water spray or a good moisturiser. 


In A Nutshell:
I've only been using this for a week, so this is only my initial thoughts, however I'm really liking this product. It isn't scented and it is superb at removing all the dirt and grime off my face, I'm not too keen on the strange feeling it leaves on my face but I think this is something I could get used to. As for the price, I'm not sure if this will be a re-purchase as its pretty expensive.

What are your thoughts on Clinique skincare?

Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel x   

6 comments:

  1. I didn't love this soap either ! But it has helped my skin .. Try the clinque cleanse, toner & moisturiser set it's fab ! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just really don't like the feeling it leaves on my skin - oooh I'll definatley check that out! :) thank you for the reccomendation, :) xxxx

      Delete
  2. i personally love Clinique :) it's one of the few brands that doesn't irritate my skin haha.I haven't tried this product though because I'm always a bit like '£11.... for a SOAP?!' haha.you should try their ' gentle wash off foaming cleanser' I'm using it at the moment & it's so good!its more expensive but you only need a pea sized amount so it lasts for ever :)
    wow... massive Clinique ramble ahha sorry!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, my purse was crying when I got this ha ooh thank you again for the reccomendation I shall have a look at that next time I'm needing a cleanser :) xxxxx

      Delete
  3. cute blog! stop by anytime :)
    xoxo Sienna
    http://www.fashionintheair.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! :) I'm heading over to your blog for a peek now xxx

      Delete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...