Saturday, 27 October 2012

Beauty Snippets....

I recently purchased a lovely book on Amazon which was:

1001 little beauty Miracles

By Esme Floyd

As the title suggests it Contains 1001 beauty tips and tricks and seeming as I loved the book so much I thought each week I'd share 3 of my favourite tips and making it into  a regular Saturday feature on my blog. Let me know if you think this a good idea or not, I thought if I share my 3 favourites from the book then this might encourage us all to share our own little miracles - I know that I'm personally always on the lookout for new tips and tricks to try out. So without further ado here are my 3 favourite tips this week:

Tip Number 1: 
Go Wide
Concentrate mascara application on the outside of the eye - this will help to widen eyes and bring attention to the curved edges, making them appear more alluring. 

Tip Number 2:
Boost With a Spritz
Spritzing rosewater or a water spray over makeup is an instant reviver. It rehydrates skin and adds a natural glow, helping to get that natural dewy look without adding any extra product. 

Tip Number 3:
Be All White
White liner can be a real beauty secret for widening eyes and looking younger. Etch it along the inner rim to to brighten eyes and reduce redness.

If you liked these tips and wanted to check out 10001 little beauty miracles it can be bought from Amazon here.

What are your three top beauty tips?

Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...