Thursday, 27 September 2012

YSL Touche Eclat...

The Lowdown:
Light falls in love with the skin,banishing darkness and signs of fatigue and adding instant radiance. The must-have pen of makeup artists. Touche Eclat is one beauty essential no woman should ever be without. 

Price and Place:
RRP: 25.00 but it can be purchased from cheap smells for 21.50 :)

My Thoughts:
I picked this luxurious item up from the airport on the way to Mallorca a few weeks ago, because I picked it up in the duty free I managed to get this little beauty for 20.00 instead of 25.00 but I have to admit my purse did weep when I handed over my hard earned holiday money but I am SO glad I did. As bad as it sounds, I seriously will never go back - I am in love with this magical pen! 
The packaging in itself screams luxury, and I love having it in my makeup bag, it comes in a pen form with a little brush in which the product dispenses through, there is a little click button at the bottom of the pen that controls how much product comes out. 
I usually apply this under my eyes, around my nose and on my cupids bow and I am so impressed with the results - this stuff is amazing! 
It instantly makes me look more awake and my skin really does have a lovely glow - it makes me feel fresh faced when I'm stupidly tired and helps me look like I've had enough sleep. It comes in a variety of shades, because my skintone is more yellow based I have shade no 2 and this works perfectly on my skintone. There is also a more pinky version for those with pinky undertones. 
Below are some photos of my eye area before the product was applied (left) and after (RIGHT): 
















My Thoughts:
I'm almost disappointed that I am so in love with this item, mainly because it is so expensive, however it truely is a gorgeous product and is a complete savior to help perk up my less than fresh eyes in the morning. You also need the smallest amount of product to get amazing results, so it should last me a while. I won't be re-purchasing this at full price, I will try my hardest to purchase this product with some reduction then at least my brain thinks its getting a bargain! 
I couldn't sing this products praises any higher - I am completely and utterly in love and converted -besides its nice to treat ourselves once in a while right? :) 

What Do You Think of Touche Eclat? Any good alternatives? 

Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel x

2 comments:

  1. Wow I might have to treat myself as well! Looks like a great product!

    http://dashofglamm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so impressed! :) I'd definatley recommend it! Xxx

      Delete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...