Monday, 3 September 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains...




The Lowdown:

A pampering balm fused with a lightweight lip-stain in an adorable chubby crayon. Gives softer, smoother lips with a perfect flush of colour that lasts hour after hour. The gel formula comes in 12 different shades to suit any look or mood.



My Thoughts:
I picked up two of these stain/balm hybrids in boots on an introductory offer. I picked these up in shade 010 darling cherie, a pinky violet shade and 015 cherish devotion, a light pink shade. The formulation of these is lovely, really creamy and they are very highly pigmented. They look like exact dupes for the Clinique chubby sticks and they look like a large jumbo crayon with a simple twist up bottom. You get a decent amount of product for the price (2.7g) I think this will last me for a very long time- you only need a tiny amount to get a lovely finish, or you could layer it to get a more intense look. In terms of staying power I was really impressed, I still had a lovely pop of colour on my lips hours after I had initially applied it. It smells like mint and doesn’t dry out your lips like most stains do.








In a Nutshell:

This is the perfect product for summer as it’s not sticky and the colour lasts forever. In terms of it’s claims to soften the lips I wouldn’t say it was better than any of my usual lip balms but it doesn’t overly dry out my lips. I love to colour range and the wear time is impressive.



What do you think of the Revlon balm stains?



Lots of Love Till Next Time…

Rachel x



2 comments:

  1. That colour really suits you.

    www.foreversweet89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much! :) I think i may have to go and get more shades :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...