Tuesday, 25 September 2012

OOTD Bambi Jumper...

As some of you may know, I have just returned from holiday and I have to say I'm reaaally not coping with the temperature at the moment. There's nothing I like more than a cute character jumper (It makes me feel like a kid again) It also makes me feel all warm and snuggly - I've not been up to much today hence the jumper and leggings other than finally unpacking - I swear I'm so lazy! 



Hope you are all well
Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel x

4 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you! nothing better in my opinion :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) thank you! It makes me feel about 5 years old again, I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...