Saturday, 8 September 2012

NOTD... Blue Moon & Stars


Products used:
Barry M polish in blue moon 4.50
NYC long wearing nail enamel in 105 starry silver glitter 2.99

Overall look:





In a Nutshell:
I LOVE this glitter topcoat - I seem to use it all the time and it’s lasted me forever. I really like the combination with this lovely pastel polish from Barry M. My only slight problem with this polish is that it’s SO sheer, it took a good three, thick coats to get this finish and even then its not quite opaque. 
This polish reminds me of blue skies in summer and instantly lifts my mood. 

Lots of Love Till  Next Time…
Rachel x

3 comments:

  1. I like these very pretty. I have just realised i need to buy some more nail varnish. xL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought silver glitter :-) spices nails up just nicely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. earlier on in the year i was obsessed with blue moon! this combo is fab xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...