Monday, 17 September 2012

No7 BB Cream for Normal/Oily Skin...





The Lowdown:
Take off those winter layers and reveal your outer beauty this spring with new No7 beautiful Skin BB cream. It’s unique 3-in-1 formula evens and enhances skin tone and disguises imperfections, while the nutrient-enriched formula helps to banish blemishes. SPF 15 and 5* UVA protection. 




Price and Place:
12.95 from boots & online.


My Thoughts:
I have been using this BB cream for a while now, I mostly wear it to work as I generally have about 5 minutes to get ready most mornings (damn you snooze button!) its easy to apply and provides light coverage. My reaction to this product? I’m really not sure if I like it or not, I mean I really, really wanted to like it as it’s the only BB cream I’ve found in UK drugstores that not only has SPF but also UVA protection (and it’s the UVA rays that age you the most). The thing is this BB cream just seems to want to slide off my face! Even if I set it with powder I always end up looking a bit greasy after a few hours wear - I also tried the one for normal to dry skin to see if that was any better but I still had the same problem. 
If your after full coverage then this product wouldn’t appeal to you, I would say the formulation is rather like a tinted moisturiser rather than a foundation, It does feel weightless on the skin which is lovely but I just can’t for the life of me seem to get on with it! 
I have another slight grumble about this product and that is that it only comes in two shades - Light or Medium. This is something that bugs me BIG time as light seems too light for me and the medium shade is a little too dark for me, I ended up getting mine in the shade medium which is fine for the summer when I have a little bit of a tan but it’s going to be a nightmare come winter time!
I can’t say that this has helped banish any blemishes either - I’ve not noticed any difference in my skin from using this product. 

In a Nutshell:
I wanted to love this product so much as it’s the only BB cream on the high street that I’ve seen that actually has a good amount of sun protection and the fact that its so lightweight and it does make my skin look lovely when I first apply it. The thing that makes it so disappointing is that I just can’t seem to get on with it, maybe its me - I’m not sure, I feel like once I’ve applied it it looks nice but then a few hours later I look like shine city! 

What are your thoughts on No7 BB cream? Any tips on how to make it last longer? 

Lots of Love Till Next Time…
Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...