Friday, 28 September 2012

My Holiday....

I've got a lifestyle post for you guys today - As I've mentioned in a few posts this week myself and my lovely boyfriend have been on holiday to Mallorca. I wanted to share some of the pictures I took whilst we were away. I must warn you now, the quality isn't amazing as I was a total silly billy and forgot my camera!  I used my iPhone to take these photos. The place we went to was called Calas de Mallorca - it was so beautiful and quiet, all we did was laze on the beach and read books (bliss!). My job is quite stressful so it was really nice to have a chance to just completely chill out. The only downside was the hotel food, it was really hit and miss which was a shame other than that the hotel was lovely. I hope you like this post and I'll stop waffling and get onto the photos now : 








Hope all Is well with you all
Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel x

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures. Sounds like a fun place for holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) it was so beautiful, I definatley have the holiday blues now I'm back home! Xxxx

      Delete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...