Sunday, 23 September 2012

MUA Blush In Shade 5...

If you're wondering why I have seemed a bit absent this week it's because I've been on my holidays with my lovely boyfriend :) Although I'm sad to be back home (and in the cold) I am very excited to start blogging again and replying to your lovely comments you have left :)
I also apologise for there being no book of the week this week either - there will be one posted on the blog tomorrow!
Now without further ado - onto today's post!

The Lowdown:
It is safe to say I am a MASSIVE MUA fan - I love everything about the brand, from the quality of its products to the price there seems to be something for every skin tone and to suit every taste. The blushers themselves come in six different shades - ranging from light pink to deep plumb.

Price and Place:
An absolute steal at only 1 pound available at Superdrug.

My Thoughts:
As I've previously said I love MUA, and this blush definatley didn't dissapoint - the pigmentation and quality is fantastic, it didn't feel chalky at all and the tiniest amount of product is needed to create a lovely, natural flushed look - you do need to be pretty light handed when applying or (as I discovered) you can end up looking pretty much like a clown - oops!
Below are some photos showing what the blush looks like when applied with a light hand:



In a Nutshell:
As you can see from the above pictures it gives the skin a lovely natural flush and I really like the way it looks on and the fact that it is so easy to apply and to blend. If you can spare a pound I would highly reccomend you pick this blush up or try out some of the other shades in the range.

What are your thoughts on MUA?

Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...