Saturday, 15 September 2012

Lets go do the Hop...

I got this adorable little guy a while ago in the kukee sale and I love him! 

I wanted to tell you guys about kukee, they sell the nicest handmade jewelry and the prices are so reasonable, I think this little guy cost me 1.50 in the sale!!!




All of their pieces keep up with current trends and it take a lot of resolve for me not to buy up the whole shop each time pay day roles around (or if you, like me love a bargain they even have a 1.00 section!)

check out kukee's website here:

Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel x

4 comments:

  1. morning!
    this necklace is adorable!
    you have a great blog too, i'm now your newest follower! :)
    i hope you'll come and say hi, you seem so lovely. it'd be so nice to chat :)
    hope to hear from you,
    laura xx
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry for the late reply! I've been on holiday so not been able to reply to comments, thank you for your lovely comment - I have had a look at your blog and I love your outfit posts :) I am now following and I am looking forward to reading more! lots of love xxx

      Delete
  2. it's so cute! love it! :)

    www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it just makes me smile every time I wear it :) xx

      Delete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...