Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Etat Pur Salicylic Acid...

The Lowdown:

Indicated for various blemishes in acne prone skin, spots, blackheads, skin blemishes… It is equally suitable for teenager and people who suffer from occasional acnes, in periods of stress, fatigue, hormonal variation or when the weather is hot or humid.



12.20 from Etat Pur Online.


In a Nutshell:

If you suffer from hormonal breakouts like I do then I would really recommend this product, It didn’t dry out my skin and I visibly noticed a difference in how my skin looked the next day. I t may seem pricey but I think this little guy is going to last me a long enough time to make the price worth it.




I apply this product by squeezing out 1-2 drops from the bottle depending on how large my blemishes are, and applying this to the blemish at night after cleansing and moisturising my skin.






Before I went to bed my blemishes were red, raised and pretty darn angry looking , I applied as explained above and went to sleep. I woke up in the morning and I definitely noticed a huge difference in my skin, the redness had calmed down and the spot had reduced in size. It was still there but no-where near as bad as it had been the night before.

Onto the main ingredient: Salicylic acid is commonly used in facial washes that are used to combat blemishes but I have never seen it in this form. This sample will last me months and months as you only need 1-2 drops at a time (a maximum of four drops for the whole face if using as a long term acne treatment). When it runs out I will definitely re-purchase this as for me I think the price is reasonable for the sheer wonder of this product!



In a Nutshell:

If you suffer from hormonal breakouts like I do then I would really recommend this product, It didn’t dry out my skin and I visibly noticed a difference in how my skin looked the next day. I t may seem pricey but I think this little guy is going to last me a long enough time to make the price worth it.



What do you think of Etat Pur? Do you have any other recommendations from their skincare line?



Lots of Love Till Next Time…

Rachel x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...