Friday, 7 September 2012

17 Miracle Matte Foundation...


The Lowdown:
Reveal the miracle of flawless skin. All day shine control with a soft matte satin finish. The dreamlike, easy glide formula blurs blemishes, giving a full even coverage. 

The Price & Place: 
5.99 from boots. 

My Thoughts:
I have this foundation in the shade natural, I found when purchasing this I spent what felt like ages swatching it to get a good colour match with my skin tone. I eventually settled on natural and whilst it doesn’t 100% match my skin tone I find that with careful blending I can get a natural finish on my skin. That sentence in itself explains the first problem I have with this foundation - there isn’t an amazing selection of shade so this is a foundation I have found that takes an absolute age to apply to get it looking natural and not like I’ve just slapped it on my face.
The second problem I have is that it’s so ridiculously thick! I literally feel like I’m caking my face in foundation no matter how little I use and it takes forever to blend out to get it looking natural and not ‘cakey’. However, once I do finally get it blended in properly I have to say I do like the finish - it’s just SUCH a pain to apply. It left my skin matte as promised but I wouldn’t say it gave me all day shine control - I found I had to touch up with powder after only a few hours. 












In A Nutshell: 
I don’t think it lives upto it’s claims of all day shine control and it’s anything but easy to apply. Although it is a nice foundation it’s just far too much hassle to make it worth the effort.  

What Are Your thoughts on this foundation?

Lots of Love Till Next Time…
Rachel x

3 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful on your skin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still, looks great on you, didnt try it, we dont have it here..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much! :) I just wish it wasn't so time consuming to apply! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...