Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Murad Essential C Cleanser


The Lowdown:
Cleanse without stripping the skin of essential moisture. This vitamin C rich formula contains allatoin and panthenol to sooth environmentally stressed skin, whilst mandarin orange, basil and grapefruit impart a fresh clean scent. 

Price & Place:
34.00 (yikes!) online.

My Thoughts
I got a 45ml sample sized product in the September issue of Marie Claire Meaning that I only paid the price of the magazine for this product (3.70).The magazine says this sample is worth 10 pound which is a bonus! 
I’ve only been using this cleanser for about a week and my initial impressions are good - the smell is absolutely gorgeous, really orangey and not at all artificial smelling. It contains tiny orange beads which melt into the cleanser when applied to the skin. A tiny amount goes a (very) long way which is really good as this means that the sample should last me a decent amount of time. It removes all my makeup with ease and this includes mascara and eyeliner. I haven’t tested it out on waterproof mascara so I can’t tell you what it’s like for removing that. 




In a Nutshell:
I was so happy to receive a sample of this in my favourite magazine. Murad is a brand I’ve long wanted to try out and I have to say I’m really pleased with the product, I think because of the price of the full size product I won’t be re-purchasing, If, however I could find this at a (much) cheaper price I definitely would buy it again as it really is lovely! 

Lots of Love Till Next Time.. 
Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...