Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Share The L<3ve

I have decided that this will be a weekly feature on my blog as I think it's alway nice to share blogs that I really enjoy reading and that I hope you will enjoy too!
Each week I will list 5 of my current favourite blogs to read and the reasons why I've been loving them. I really hope you like this feature and that you will also share your current favourites with me :).

Ok so onto this weeks list:


1. LOVELAUGHLAUREN
I love the reviews on this blog, she always provides a really comprehensive overview - this has helped me many a time on deciding if a product is worth the hype and I love her writing style :)

You can view this lovely blog here.

2. SPRINKLE OF GLITTER
I am sure you have all heard of louise's blog, I literally cannot stop reading her posts at the moment, every single post she writes is funny, informative and interesting - she did a really lovely post on blogging tips for new bloggers which I found so useful.

You can view this lovely blog here.

3. SUNSHINE SAM
I have been reading this blog for about a year now and loved the fact that she did project 365, it was a lovely way to see into her life and find out more about her. She does lovely outfit posts (and always looks so stylish) she also features a lot of yummy food on her blog as well which always makes me want to get cooking!

You can view this lovely blog here.

4. A GIRL AND A BEAUTY BLOG
I love this blog again for the reviews. Theres something in me that just loves to look at other people's beauty buys, it often gives me inspiration for new buys when pay day rolls around. She did a lovely review of Origins clear improvement, a product I hadn't heard of before and as a result it's a product I think I need in my life!

You can view this lovely blog here.

5. MUSINGS OF A MAKEUP MANIAC
I have only very recently started following julie's blog & I honestly sat for ages reading her posts the first time I went onto her blog. She is incredibly talented at creating different makeup looks & also has a really lovely youtube channel! I'm a huge handbag fan so really enjoyed reading her post on her recent purchase from zara.

you can view this lovely blog here.

So thats my must-read list for this week, hope you guys enjoy reading these blogs as much as I do, what are your favourite blogs to read?

Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel xxx

2 comments:

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...