Wednesday, 9 May 2012

NOTD Barry M Magnetic Nails...

Today I have a NOTD and review for you. I have seen the trend of magnetic nail polishes around quite a lot recently and I was excited to try it out.

When shopping in boots I noticed the Barry M polishes and was impressed with the variety of colours - I chose a cool blue colour and chose the effect that looks almost like a union jack design. This is what it looks on the nails:

I love the way this looks on the nails - I think I'll definitely go back and get the other magnetic patterns too!
What do you think of these polishes?

Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel xxx

4 comments:

  1. Oh cool! I like that :) I have a 17 collection one...but I like the design better on this :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post I love the new Barry M magnetic nails they look so nice :) :)I hope you will follow my blog :)

    leopardinleather.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty! Blue magnetic polishes are my favorite-it just adds so much depth to the nails! Love it xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaah it looks so cool! I really have to try magnetic nail polish :) x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...