Thursday, 3 May 2012

Daisy Daisy, give me your answer do...

Today I wanted to review a recent fragrance purchase of mine that I am so excited about!

I have wanted to purchase Daisy eau so fresh by Marc Jacobs for SUCH a long time but it has always been a bit too out of my price range so when I spotted this in john lewis for £22.50 (I may have squealed slightly) I knew I had to have this item in my life.

The smell of this eau de toilette is simply gorgeous, it screams luxury and I honestly feel so girly when wearing this. I am not the best at describing fragrances so I have taken this description off a website which is here

Top notes consist of:
grapefruit, raspberry & pear

Middle Notes:
Jasmine, rose, violet, litchi & apple blossom

Base Notes:
Musk, Virginia Cedar & Plumb

Staying power of this eau de toilette is surprisingly good - as I don't normally notice very good staying power when compared to a perfume.

This scent is lovely, fresh & girly and it looks lovely on my dressing table.

What do you think of Daisy eau so fresh?

Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel xxx

3 comments:

  1. i really need to try this out- everyone's been raving about it! new follower, can't wait to catch up on your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisy is such a beautiful perfume, well done for finding it so cheaply!
    I love your blog!

    www.sleeplesswithsienna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful bottle. :)

    www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...