Sunday, 29 April 2012

NOTD... lilac galaxy

I really like the look of pastel nails for springtime - it certainly helps to brighten up my mood especially since we've had a months worth of rain in a day where I live, it seems to just go from being bitterly cold to ridiculously wet and before we know it it'll be winter time again!

For this very simple look I used two polishes, NYC colour and Kiko cosmetics nail varnish both are really inexpensive polishes. The NYC polish being priced at £2.99 and the Kiko cosmetics one being priced at about €3.50 (I bought mine in Barcelona whilst on holiday but I know theres a kiko cosmetics store in Westfield shepherds Bush).

Here is a picture of the final look on my nails:

I used two coats of NYC colour and one coat of the kiko - I think it gives a kind of space age effect whilst still looking bright and interesting, the kiko polish is a very translucent lilac shimmer polish which has a lovely blue tone to it, I really like layering this ontop of my favourite nail varnishes.

What is your favourite spring time nail look?

Lots of love till next time....

Rachel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...