Sunday, 29 April 2012

I officially hold the title for the worst blogger ever :( I am so sorry to have been missing from my blog for such a long time, I wish I had been more activley blogging but sometimes life just gets in the way! I started a new job not so long ago and whilst I love it, it is extremley tiring and most nights when I get in i just want to curl up and go to sleep! But now I'm properly in the swing of things I am determined to be more dedicated to my blog as blogging is something I really really enjoy! thank you to all of you who have stayed a follower during my loong period of abscence and normal blogging will resume shortly - I have lots of ideas and I am really excited to get back into the swing of things again! lots and lots of love till next time... Rachel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...