Sunday, 29 April 2012

April Glossybox...

This is my first month reviewing glossybox here on my blog, I have been receiving the box since they first started out and I have to say I find them a bit hit and miss - I think the idea of glossybox is very good an I often love the products I receive but there is that part of me that will look at other reviews and see what someone else has got in there box and it makes me think it'd be better if all subscribers received the same items, I think this may help to ease the 'box envy' I sometimes feel & see plastered all over twitter.

April's Glossy Box has a theme of natural beauty. I really like that Glossy box incorporates a theme in the boxes every now and then as it helps keep the variety and you do truly get to try luxury samples from brands you may not have necessarily known about had it not been for the theming of the box. Glossybox is £10 per month & £2.95 p&p you can sign up here

So onto the box...

It was nice to see that to go with the theming they've changed the box's packaging. I like the texture of the box and it'll be really handy for storage.

So onto the contents of my box:

AYUURI NATURAL BODY WASH
Sandlewood
Nice to see a full size product in my box, I know that it is just designed as a sampling service but it's always an added bonus as you get to really decide what you think of a product.
First impressions are good, natural ingredients and it smells lovely - I think I will get a lot of use out of this .
RRP: £4.95
you can buy this item here

INIKA ORGANIC EYELINER
shade 06 Coco
Another full sized product :) I have heard of Inika before and I thought they were really good quality so it was nice to see one of their products in my box.
The eyeliner I got is a dark brown shade, which is lovely and pigmented so I am looking forward to adding this to my everyday makeup bag.
RRP:£11.75
you can buy this item here

FIGS & ROUGE LIP BALM
Rambling Rose
I LOVE figs and rouge, I have this lip balm in the tea tree & peppermint variety & it makes my lips feel really soft, I like that again glossybox have provided us with a third full sized product and that it is a product that I will use everyday. I'm looking forward to trying a new variety aswell.
RRP: £3.29
you can buy this item from this website.

CAUDALIE
Vinosource SOS Thirst-Quenching Serum
What a mouthful! This is a 10ml sample (full size is 30ml) so a very decent sample size in my opinion, this product is designed to be used before moisturiser to increase moisture levels in the skin. It says that it is plant based too which is always a nice alternative to nasty chemicals. I haven't tried this before and am really looking forward to trying it out!
RRP: £29.00 (30ml)
you can buy this item here.

KAI
Perfume Oil
This is the only product I am slightly dissapointed about, I don't really like recieving perfumes in a sample box as what one person may love another may hate. This product sample is unusual as it is a perfume oil which is something I haven't come across before. I'm not too keen on the scent either.
RRP: £41.00 (3.60ml)
you can buy this item here.

So that's what i recieved in my April box, I am really happy with all the items as they are all (except for the perfume oil) something I would use reguarly and I am really looking forward to trying them all out!

If anyone wants further reviews on any of the products once I've used them for a bit then let me know and I'll be happy to do a further review.

What did you get in your April Glossybox?

Lots of love till Next Time...
Rachel xxx

1 comment:

  1. OOo, I'm jealous. This box was filled with so many great goodies

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...