Sunday, 29 April 2012

7 Days, 7 Pictures

I thought I would start a few mini series on my blog just to give you guys a round up of my week and seeming as I love the ap instagram so much I thought I'd use that to give you an idea of my week. I plan on doing this feature every sunday - let me know what you think of this idea? I've seen similar things to this on other peoples blogs and I really loved the concept :)

Ok so heres a rundown of my week in instagrams...

Monday :
Me & the Mr went to Duxford for the day - It was hammering it down but we had a really fun day out, just looking at all the planes was really fascinating, we also got to go on Concorde which was surprisingly cramped!

Tuesday:
Coffee and a percy pig biscuit with my mum - On my day off theres nothing I like to do more than go and have a coffee and a cake with my mum - its always really nice to catch up with each other.

Wednesday:
Outfit of the night, I went to a local pub with my mum & dad for a pre-birthday meal an this is what I wore - I'm in love with this crochet top from new look and I added a smart twist by teaming it with a boyfriend fit blazer from h&m (bought last year).

Thursday:
Most of the day was spent traveling as I went to stay with the Mr for the weekend (he lives an hour and a half away, so we see each other whenever we can) we went out for a meal and I had a cup of jasmine tea in this adorable teapot!

Friday:
Although the weather decided to hate us once more, we went to thorpe park and braved the rain - the queues were tiny and we were able to go on everything at least twice, I don't have a photo for this day as I left my phone at home as I didn't want to lose it. One thing I did learn from today though, don't go on colosus in the hail/rain: IT HURTS.

Saturday:
This was the most exciting day this week for me as it was my birthday! I turned 22 and spent the day with my family & boyfriend - just thought i'd show you some of the cards I got :)

Sunday:
Had a lovely lazy day today - had a lie in and then just blobbed in front of the tv watching tin-tin!

So thats my week in a nutshell, let me know if you like this sort of post?
Lots of love till next time...

Rachel xxx

2 comments:

  1. Love your outfit and that cake looks too cute :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much :) It was amazing - it seemed like a shame to eat it! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...