Sunday, 4 December 2011

Sleek lipstick in barely there...

Today I wanted to review a lovely lippie that I recently purchased from sleek, I don't think I've ever bought a lipstick from sleek before and noticing the price was only £3.99 I thought it was the perfect chance to try out the range, when I was in Superdrug I was a bit pushed for time so I only picked up the one lipstick and that was in the shade barely there. There are two different formulations of their lipsticks a matte finish and a sheen - barely there is a sheen formulation.
The packaging is really nice, a matte black almost rubberised tube - you don't get very much product but for the price it doesn't really bother me too much. The lipstick itself is a lovely peach toned nude, it's subtle but adds a lovely pop of colour to the lips.
It feels really moisturising and not at all drying so overall I'm super impressed with this lippie - will I re-purchase? Most definitely. At the price and for the amazing range of colours you can't go wrong!
£3.99 from Superdrug.
What do you guys think of sleek's range of lipsticks?
Lots of love till next time... Rachel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...