Tuesday, 20 December 2011

NOTD holographic ombre nails...

Hiya, I have another nail of the day post for you all, I have wanted to try out ombre nails for a while now and I wanted a subtle look that i could wear for work and this was the look I came up with.
The colours I used for this look were natural collection in champagne (£1.99) and opi amethyst from the design series collection (now discontinued) I really like the effect that these two polishes give when layered together like this... It almost reminds me of champagne bubbles and I think it's a nice festive look :)
Lots of love till next time... Rachel xxx

7 comments:

  1. These are lovely! So simple but really effective :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) I wanted something subtle for work and I'm really pleased how it's turned out! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing nails!!!
    take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other? (also on facebook!)
    http://keepintouchwithfashion.blogspot.com/ have a wonderful day… keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you! :)
    I checked out your blog - I am now a follower! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect combination,love it :D
    X
    http://monicakosasih.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy christmas!! thanks for your visit on my blog and for your sweet comment, also I like your blog, Now I am happy to be your follower , I hope you will want to follow me also on facebook
    http://keepintouchwithfashion.blogspot.com/ have a good Christmas ... keep in touch ....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Monica - thank you so much! :) xxx

    Keep in touch with fashion - your very welcome! :) merry Christmas to you too! I will definitely follow you on Facebook! Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...