Tuesday, 6 December 2011

Estée Lauder sumptuous extreme mascara

Today I wanted to do a little review of this a-mazing mascara, I purchased this on a bit of a whim as I got it as an extra product so I could get one of their free gifts and after using it I wish I had know about it sooner! It retails for £19.50 so it's super expensive for a mascara, it's certainly the most I've ever paid for one but I think that it is almost worth the price - I don't think I'd ever feel too happy about paying that much.
It comes in a lovely golden tube that screams luxury, the wand is a bristle style wand and it's huge! It creates a lovely volumised effect on the lashes, however one downside of this huge wand is that it is tricky to work with but when done right the overall look is stunning!
What do you guys think of this mascara?
What is your holy grail mascara?
Lots of love till next time... Rachel xxx

2 comments:

  1. fabulous. amazing post, love. thanks for sharing. if you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my latest trend report and enter my giveaway. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to bombard you with messages lol but this is actually my favourite mascarra at the moment x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...