Saturday, 24 December 2011

Bourjois chocolate bronzing powder...

It's getting to that time of year where the summer days are staring to feel long gone and my skin becomes in desperate need of a boost - I'm not one to use tanning lotion or sunbeds but I do like a little colour on my face and I have started to use this lovey bronzing powder and wanted to share my thoughts with you!
It comes in lovely packaging with the bronzing powder being pressed so it looks like a chocolate bar, which I think is very sweet and it smells of a mix of chocolate and coconuts which is a lovely summery scent and it adds a lovely subtle glow to the skin, mine is in shade 51 which is the lighter of the two and it is just right for adding a bit of colour to my pale winter skin, it doesn't look orange or muddy which is something I always get worried with bronzers!
Overall I'm really pleased with this product and I can see it becoming a staple in my make up bag!
What's your favourite bronzer?
Lots of love till next time... Rachel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...