Sunday, 30 October 2011

Getting healthy for autumn with tea...

Hi guys!
I am so sorry about going AWOL again... My life's just been so busy these past few months - I am now settled and very happy in my new job and home so I shall be back blogging with you again!
Because my job is so stressful I wanted to start looking after myself a bit more and that's why I decided to start drinking more tea.
I am a MASSIVE tea lover and I have recently made some new discoveries I wanted to share with you all...

The first tea I'm going to talk about is dr Stuart's valarian tea, this is a night time drink that your supposed to have an hour before you go to sleep - it doesn't make me sleepy but it does relax me and that's always a good thing - the taste does take some getting used to but its really grown on me. Price: £1.99 for 15 teabags.

Next is the liquorice and peppermint tea from teapigs, I only recently got this and it is so unusual as you get the coolness of the peppermint and the sweetness of the liquorice - it's perfect for a pick-me-up! Price: £4.50 for 15 bags

Also going on the peppermint theme is the mint selection pack from twinings - great for trying new variations of peppermint tea without committing to a whole box, flavours include: peppermint & eucalyptus, pure peppermint, nettle & peppermint and camomile & spearmint. Price: £1.69 for 20 teabags.

Finally the calming blend from the English tea shop containing all organic ingredients of peppermint, lavender, cinnamon & liquorice. It's a lovely winter warmer and it smells so Christmassy! Price: £2.99 for 15 teabags.

I know this post is a little out of the ordinary for me but it was something I wanted to share with you! :) what's your favourite winter tea?

Lots of love till next time... Rachel xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Congratulations on being on the front page! It’s best to think ahead from as early as possible when preparing these tactics of course– it can be a real nightmare to pick apart a model and add support structures or cut it apart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Love. In honor of my Birthday today I'm doing a major $150 gift card to my favorite jewelry designer's website. I hope you'll join. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...