Monday, 8 August 2011

Oh.My.GOSH.... Bargain Alert!


I’m pretty excited about this review today, mainly because I think it’s an amazing bargain. I recently ran out of my no7 mineral foundation and seeming as I was waiting for payday I needed a cheap(er) foundation to keep me going until the amazing day that is payday rolls around. I popped into Poundland to get a few basics and I walked past the make up section and noticed they had this GOSH mousse foundation for a £1! I thought for that price it was worth a look and I picked up the shade 02 - Sheer:




I have been using this foundation for a week and I am so pleased with it! I can’t quite believe I got it for a £1! I provides a lovely light to medium coverage and it really evens out my skin tone and makes my skin appear so much brighter! I found using my sigma flat top kabuki brush to ’buff’ the foundation into the skin gives it a beautiful finish.

I will be sad when this runs out as I don’t reckon it’ll be easy to repurchase, I’m guessing it was a discontinued product as I haven’t seen it in Superdrug or online. I just thought I’d share this with you guys, if you can get into Poundland and pick this up then I’d really recommend it! 

Has anyone else found any good beauty related bargains lately? 

Lots of Love Till Next Time… 
Rachel xxx    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...