Tuesday, 16 August 2011

MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner...

I have another MAC product to review today, I have noticed recently that my lips have been getting dry and quite frankly horrible and I really wanted to try a ’high end’ lip product to see if it would work any magic on my dry old lips. I saw a few good reviews on the tinted Lip Conditioner from MAC so the next time I was at the MAC counter I had a good search for this. The tinted lip conditioner comes in two different shades, Fuchsia Fix (a bright hot pink colour) and Petting Pink (a softer mellow pink). I decided that Fuchsia fix may be a little too bright for everyday use so I picked up Petting Pink:



As you can see it’s a lovely natural pink, on the lips it gives a lovely “my lips but better” colour and I have found that it is helping to ease up the dryness and cracking I have been getting lately. It’s priced at £11.50, which I know is a bit of a hefty price to pay for what is essentially a tinted lip balm but to be honest there’s something about this product that makes me disregard the price. I think the fact that it gives my lips such a gorgeous natural colour and the fact that it’s actually doing what it says its going to do has really sold it to me. I also like the 2-in-1 aspect of this product.

What do you guys think of MAC’s tinted lip conditioners?

Lots of Love Till Next Time…
Rachel xxx    

3 comments:

  1. I've never tried one of MAC's Tinted Lip Conditioners but I'm always intrigued by them! Have you tried Sleek's Pout Polishes? I love those and it's a similar concept I think! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this too but once i run out i think im going to purchase a sleek pout polish instead. theyre very similar and the price is well better than mac!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paperbacks and Postcards - I haven't ever tried them but I have been meaning too, next time I'm in superdrug I'll have to pick one up and see how it compares! :) xx

    Cotton2 - What sort of price are the pout polishes? I also think I will be picking one up soon and having a go with it compared to my MAC :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...