Tuesday, 23 August 2011

MAC Cream Base... Shell


Hi Guys! 

Apologies as this is only a short post but the product I wanted to talk about is a new addition to my everyday make up routine, and to be honest I don’t know how it hasn’t been in my collection until now! 

The product in question is MAC’s cream base in Shell: 





As you can see from the pictures and swatches it’s a gorgeous pinky frost colour that works wonders when used as a cheek highlight. It gives such a lovely glow to the skin. I have heard that the cream bases can be used as a shadow on the eyes but I found that it creases so badly that it just doesn’t work for me when worn that way. 

It’s priced at £13.50 and is available from MAC counters or online.

What do you guys think of the MAC cream bases? 

Lots of Love Till Next Time…
Rachel xxx
     

1 comment:

  1. I have the cream colour in Hush which is really pretty. I recommend that totally! xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...