Friday, 12 August 2011

Lust Haves... August

I wanted to make this a monthly feature on my blog and I have decided to outline five items for each month that I'm currently wishing for come pay day:

5. MAC Cine-Matics Nude Scene Lip Bag £27.50: This set is part of the new collection from MAC. It contains a lipstick, a lip glass and a lip Liner and comes in a lovely little make up bag. The price is really good considering you get three products. I've wanted to try some good nude lip products for a while and this seems like a really good deal. It's currently available on the MAC website
 Nude Scene Lip Bag

4. MUA Pro Heaven and Earth Palette:
This palette is causing a bit of a storm in the blogging and youtube community and is being called a good dupe for the much sought after naked palette by urban decay plus it's a lot cheaper at only £4. It's available from superdrug.
Make Up Academy Professional Eye Palette Heaven & Earth
3. Benefit They're Real Mascara
This is the new mascara from benefit and it looks really interesting, the bristles look like they'll do a really good job of emphasising the lashes. It's priced at £18.50 and is available from benefit online.
  

2. Soap and Glory Hand Maid Antibacterial Hand gel
I really like hand sanitisers but I don't like ones that smell too much of alcohol and this one looks perfect as it smells of florals. It's priced at £2.50 and available from boots

1. Maybeline Colour Sensational Lip Stain
This looks like a cheaper alternative to the revlon lip stain and comes in three different shades its priced at £5.99 and is available at boots
Color Sensational®  Lipstain - Pack Shot

 So those are the products currently on my august wish list, let me know if you like these sort of posts? What's on your wish lists this month? 

Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh my good golly gosh, 'Soap & Glory' is my absolute favourite! I just adore it! Love your blog darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) It's mine too! x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...