Wednesday, 17 August 2011

Lancome Eyeshadow... Pearly Angel


If you read my blog regularly you will know that I am a sucker for a bargain, so when I popped into Beales last week and saw that Lancôme had a small sale I was drawn straight to it! I saw this eye shadow on sale for around £6.00 down from around £13.00  I thought that it would be a lovely addition to my collection:



It’s in the shade 904 - Pearly Angel and as you can see it’s a lovely white shadow with golden shimmer running through it. It really brightens my eyes when worn all over the lid and can be used as a lovely tear duct highlight. I found that it’s a lovely long lasting shadow and that it doesn’t seem to crease at all. I also really like the design of the packaging - I like the fact that you slide the clear panel up to open the shadow, meaning that it’s unlikely to open in my makeup bag and get all mucky (for some reason my eye shadows seem to like doing that to me!).

I really like this eye shadow and if I see any more in the sale then I am likely to pick some up - I was also wondering if anyone else had tried any other Lancôme cosmetics and had any recommendations for me? 

Lots of Love Till Next Time…
Rachel xxx

2 comments:

  1. This looks great! I love the packaging too! Sounds a similar shade to MAC Vanilla pigment but in pan form obvs lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the packaging was what really attracted me to it, ooh I shall have to have a look at that :) thanks for letting me know! xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...