Friday, 5 August 2011

Collection 2000 CreamPuff....

I popped into Superdrug today as to be honest I was feeling pretty rubbish and I really needed a pick me up, I don’t know why but buying a beauty related item always really cheers me up! I picked myself up one of the new collection 2000 ‘CreamPuff’ moisturising lip creams in the shade Fairy Cake. I was extra happy as it was only priced at £2.99 so I can afford to go back and pick up more shades! 

Below are some swatches of the packaging and product: 




The formulation of this product is a matte lip cream. The shade Fairy Cake is a beautiful coral shade, I have never tried a matte lip product before and I really like the finish it gives to the lips. The only word I can think of to describe the pigmentation is just wow, you only need the smallest amount and it adds a lovely pop of colour to the lips. An added bonus is that it doesn’t seem to dry my lips out due to the cream formula and the colour lasts a really long time - even when it fades it leaves a lovely coral tint on the lips. 

Has anyone else tried these lip creams? What are your thoughts? 

Lots of Love Till Next Time… 
Rachel xxx

2 comments:

  1. I swatched all of them the other day in superdrug and they were all so pretty! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Amy - I really wanted two of the other colours but they were sold out at the time, I'm gunna have to pop back and have another look at them and hope they have more in stock! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...