Monday, 15 August 2011

Garnier B.B. Cream, My Thoughts...


I am really excited about this post as this is a product I have been waiting to come to the UK. Garnier have launched a new product which is based upon the phenomenon currently going on with B.B. Creams. 

B.B. Cream stands for blemish balm and it is widely used in many countries as it is said to provide flawless coverage and has inbuilt properties that enhance the skins appearance and can help with problem skin. It was originally used as an aftercare product after plastic surgery as its skin healing properties were second to non. It then caught on to use it as a commercial product, with many women using B.B. Cream as an alternative to foundation. It has not been commercially available in the UK until now. 

I have noticed that you can buy other B.B. Creams on websites such as eBay, but I find that a lot of these creams are a bit to grey-toned and they are too light for my skin. 

I didn’t have that problem with this product, It comes in two shades - light and Medium. I wouldn’t say I have really light skin but I found that light was a perfect match for my skin and it wasn’t grey toned at all.  You don’t need a lot of product as a little goes a long way and I found that it blended into my  skin really easily and left a lovely dewy finish. 



The coverage is really sheer, but it does brighten my skin and it does even out my skin tone, something I’m quite under confident about as mine is usually really uneven. It feels as though I have nothing on my skin and I feel like it lets my skin ‘breathe’ It also smells a little bit fruity which is nice, but if your not keen on scented products this smell does go away quite quickly. I can’t comment on how well it compares to other B.B. Creams as I haven’t tried any others myself but I am really liking this product as it’s perfect for hot summer days and for when I don’t want to wear any make-up and I just want a little ‘boost’ to my natural colouring.

It’s priced at £9.99 and I got mine from Superdrug, I think the price is a little steep as the bottle isn’t the biggest (30ml) but as I previously mentioned a little does go a long way. 

What do you guys think of B.B. Creams? Has anyone else tried the Garnier B.B. Cream? 
Lots of Love Till Next Time… 
Rachel xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...