Tuesday, 9 August 2011

Benefit B.Right Triple Performing Facial Emulsion...


I have a little skin care review for you today, I don’t usually use Benefit But I had seen all the marketing that had been going round for their B.Right skincare range a while back and gave my purse a bit of a shock when I handed over £19.50 for their Triple Performing Facial Emulsion: 

I have been using this for about a month now, I thought that was a fair amount of time to give the fairest and most comprehensive review I can. It claims to help protect the skin from pollutants in the air and sun damage (it has an SPF15). It comes in a very pretty vintage looking glass bottle with a pump top. The pump is good because it doesn’t squirt out too much product and you don’t need much to cover your face. 

It smells lovely, again I think it reminds me almost of how an old fashioned moisturiser would smell and I think it smells lovely and fresh. It does a great job of moisturising my skin and it doesn’t feel greasy. It claims to make you look more radiant, I think it does add a lovely glow to the skin and my skin feels refreshed. 

Would I repurchase? Yes. I am really impressed with it and I feel it is living up to it’s claims, another great thing is that it doesn’t seem to make me break out, which some moisturisers have been guilty of in the past. 

What do you guys think of benefits B.Right range? 

Lots of Love Till Next Time… 
Rachel xxx  

3 comments:

  1. I might get the set of minis from this range so I can give it all a try without splashing out too much! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this. thanks for another amazing post. Would love if you'd check out my latest post featuring pictures from my Mad Hatter themed engagement party. Thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Daisy - I am also thinking about getting that set as I really want to try the other products in the range but don't really want to splash out that much money not knowing what they're like xxx

    @Fash Boulevard - thank you so much :) I had a look, it looks like you had an amazing time! I can't believe you made the fascinator yourself! it's amazing! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...