Friday, 29 July 2011

MUA Proffesional Range Haul and Review...

Hi guys! 

I wanted to show a little haul I got from the MUA professional line at superdrug. I really like MUA products and I found the regular £1 range to be both excellent quality and value. The professional range is not all £1, although all of the products are under £5. I picked up three things and as I got these a while back I will do a mini review on each of the products, the three items I picked up were two of the trio eye shadows in the shades passion and pink sorbet and a blusher in the shade English Rose. All products were priced at £2.50. 


I really like that they have decided to give names to the products in the professional range, I personally like to see names on products as I feel that it is just a nice added touch. The colour ranges in the line look lovely and the quality is excellent for the price. I’m now going to do a mini review of each product. 

Trio Eyeshadow - Passion
This eye shadow trio consists of two purple shades and a white highlight colour. The first purple is a really deep purple and the second is more a violet shade. The colours themselves compliment each other really well and the pigmentation is amazing, you only need a tiny bit and the colour pay off is beautiful. 

Trio Eyeshadow - Pink Sorbet
This trio consists of two light pink shades and one darker bronze colour. The two pink colours are pretty similar but they both give a stunning effect when worn together. The bronze shade works well with these and adds a nice contrast to the soft and delicate pinks. Again the quality and pigmentation is amazing. 

Mosaic Blush - English Rose
This is a multi tone blush and when swiped together creates a beautiful frosty pink. I would say that it is a good dupe for benefit sugar bomb as they both use similar colours and they both give a near identical finish to the skin. The pigmentation is excellent, again you do not need much at all to create a beautiful glowy highlight to the skin. 

Overall I would most definitely buy these products again, MUA have created some lovely products at a really purse-friendly price. I really want to try their eye shadow palettes which are priced at £4, I think that will be my next purchase from the range. 

What do you guys think of the MUA professional range?
Lots of Love Till Next Time… 
Rachel xxx 

5 comments:

  1. I hear so much stuff about the pro range! our superdrug doesn't stock it though xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these look fab, my superdrug doesn't have the pro range yet so i took advantage of the free delivery on superdrugs website, ordered the heaven and earth paletter finally! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blusher it creates such a nice look when there are different colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Amy - I had to search high and low for these as my local superdrug is tiny! x

    @victoria-gabrielle.com - I also picked that palette up a few days ago, It's gorgeous and a definite alternative to the urban decay naked palette x

    @Tabitha Sheridan - It's such a pretty colour and so inexpensive :) x

    @Lovelain94 - Yeah me too, I was really impressed with the quality! x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...