Wednesday, 27 July 2011

MAC Paint Pot In Bare Study...

Hi guys! Firstly I have to apologise for being so absent from blogging these past few months. To be honest with you everything was just so hectic I didn’t find the time to blog, it makes me really sad because I love blogging and I feel like I’ve let the people who read my blog down! None-the-less I am now back and I do not plan on going AWOL again! 

Today I wanted to kick start my post with a review of a recent purchase of mine. I went on holiday to Bournemouth with my Nan (very cool I know!), she was due a nice holiday and we had a lovely time. Whilst in Bournemouth I stopped by the department store Beales as I noticed they had a mac counter and as I have never tried their products before I was really excited to pick up a few bits! I am going to review each item separately so that this post isn’t a million pages long! :)

The staff at the mac counter were lovely, I sometimes feel really intimidated by ‘high end’ cosmetics counters and I was really impressed at how friendly and professional the staff were. I had a little look around and firstly decided to pick myself up a paint pot. The shade I picked up was bare study and I will insert a few photos below: 




As you can see from the photos above it is the most gorgeous shimmery champagne shade. I have been wearing it on its own as it really is such a gorgeous colour, in the light it gives off lovely shimmer reflects and it just looks so pretty! It can also be used as an eye shadow primer/base. I have found that it really enhances the colours of my shadows and greatly improves the staying power, none of my eye shadows have creased so far when I have been using this as a base! This was priced at £13.50 and is available at mac cosmetic counters and online. I am so impressed with this product and I can’t believe I haven’t really paid attention to mac before now - lets just say I’m a little bit hooked! :)

What do you guys think of mac paint pots? And can you also recommend any other good products from mac?

Lots of Love Till Next Time… 
Rachel xxx

2 comments:

  1. It's so beautiful :) they had some absolutely gorgeous colours x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...