Thursday, 28 July 2011

Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hour Eyeliner...

Hi Guys, 
Today I wanted to share a review of collection 2000’s Extreme 24 hour felt tip liner. This product is priced at £2.99 and is available at superdrug and boots. 

I have to say I’m seriously, seriously impressed! It comes in a pen form which helps to create different looks by varying the thickness of the line. Mine is in the colour black, although you can get it in other colours such as blue,purple and Teal. In terms of staying power it almost lives up to the 24 hour claim, providing it doesn’t get wet. Below is a swatch of the formulation on my hand: 




As you can see it creates a really nice solid black line, I find sometimes with pen liners the colour can come out a little on the grey side but this is not the case with this pen. This liner does not budge once it has been applied to the skin and dries almost instantly - which can be a bit of a pain if you make a mistake! I can literally rub the swatch line I have made and it doesn’t budge, which is brilliant as I hate it when eyeliner smudges all over your face and you end up looking like a panda! 


 The price of this product is amazing value for money, I used to use the eyeko graffiti liner which is two or three times this price - I think I’ve been converted.! :) Its not waterproof and when it comes in contact with water it smudges all over the place, but then again it doesn't make any claims to be waterproof. 
The other thing I’m not too keen on is the smell of the product, the smell does actually remind me a little bit of permanent marker! If you can get past this though it is a lovely product and I would definitely recommend it as it is so budget friendly.

Has anyone else tried this eyeliner? What are your thoughts? 
Lots of Love Till Next Time… 
Rachel xxx


3 comments:

  1. I really like this eyeliner as it's one of the most long lasting ones (I've tried) and it's so-so easy to use :-)
    Great review!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been using this for a while I love it i really need to get a new black and try out some of the other colours too, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Miss A - I am so impressed with it - can't quite get over how cheap it is aswell! :) xxx

    @www.victoria-gabrielle.com - Same here! I really liked the look of the purple one! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...